Each month you will do a project on your own machine to help you build the skills and confidence you need to master machine embroidery.
Explore all the ways you can use machine embroidery. Tips and tricks to make your embroidery easier, including correct hooping techniques and the which stabilizers is best for your project.
All machine brands are welcome, multiple file formats are available. Supply list for each class will be posted on the website.
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Freestanding Lace
- Tiling Scenes
- In the Hoop Projects and Gifts
- Quilting by Embroidery Machine
- Machine Embroidered Appliqué
- Borders and Alignment
- Piecing in the Hoop Class
- Perfectly Embroidered Towels